We attempt to deliver products purchased from us in excellent condition and in the fewer time possible. If this is your first order with us, shipping will be completely FREE. Also, for all the subsequent purchases of Rs. 500* or more, we will deliver the order to your doorstep free of cost. A shipping charge of Rs. 149 will be applicable to all orders under Rs. 500.
If the order is cancelled, lost or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including any shipping charges, if paid online.
If you return an order delivered to you, order shipping charges will not be refunded. However if you self-ship your returns, we will reimburse self-shipment charges based on wanakart Returns Policy. For accounts whose return behavior violates our fair usage policy, a delivery charge of Rs. 149 will be levied on all orders, irrespective of order value.
*Order value is calculated after applying discounts/VAT/GST or any other applicable charges.
We always attempt hard to provide the best experience to our customers. However, we have noticed that few accounts abuse our liberal returns policy. These accounts typically return most of the items bought or choose to not accept our shipments. Hence, our regular customers are deprived of the opportunity to buy these items. To protect the rights of our customers, we reserve the right to collect shipping charge of Rs. 149 for all orders and disable cash on delivery option for accounts which have high percentage of returns and shipments not accepted by value of orders placed.
Please tap on “My Orders” section under main menu of App/Website to check your order status.
You can find out if wanakart delivers to your PIN Code using the courier serviceability tool available on the product page. Please tap on “Check Delivery options” and enter your area PIN code in the respective field to get the required information about standard order delivery time and availability of Cash on Delivery for the Product selected. The PIN codes serviced by us are frequently updated, so if we do not deliver to your PIN code today, please come back and check to see if this has changed.
All orders placed on wanakart are dispatched through our partner courier service - or through other courier partners such as Blue Dart, Delhivery Etc.
No. At this point of time, wanakart delivers products only within India.
Sorry, currently we do not have any service available to expedite the order delivery. In future, if we are offering such service and your area pincode is serviceable, you will receive a communication from our end.
Kindly reach out to us for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained. Whilst we investigate, request you to please make note of the below pointers:
- Please do not use the item for which claim is being raised.
- You may be required to information’s like, short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
- The snapshots of the packet and other boxes (If any) (Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users
- The refund for prepaid/Cash on delivery orders will be done after the investigation
You may not be liable for a refund, if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Failure to provide adequate information about the case.
- Failure to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If a pilferage delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day.
- You must not dispose of the packaging for 3 - 4 days post - delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
- You have used the item for which claim was raised.
- In case of a component missing from a multi-component item such as Kurta, Bed - sheets, inner wear sets etc. only exchange return option would be provided basis serviceability and product type
You can cancel an order until it has not been packed in our Warehouse on App/Website. This includes items purchased on sale also. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made.
Yes, You can modify the shipping address of your order before we have processed (packed) it, by updating it under 'change address' option which is available under ‘My order’ section of App/Website.
Tap on “My Orders” section under the main menu of your App/Website and then select the item or order you want to cancel
If you had selected Cash on Delivery, there is no amount to be refunded because you haven't paid for your order. For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or Wallet you will receive refund into the source account within 7-10 days from the time of order cancellation. If payment was made by redeeming wallet balance then, refund will be initiated into wallet within a day of your order cancellation, which can be later transferred into your bank account, by contacting customer support team.
We support the following payment options:
- Cash On Delivery (available in selected pin codes)
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
Cash on Delivery option allows you to pay order value at the time of delivery for all orders between Rs. 299 and Rs. 49999. Your existing limits will be revised once, there is a delivery or order rejected against your account, from the new limit implementation logic, if required. To pay for any order using Cash on Delivery (COD) mode of payment, please select the 'Cash On Delivery' option on the payment page. Cash on Delivery option is available only in selected pincodes. However the COD limit may differ from customer to customer depending upon the order rejection percentage from a particular customers registered email id. For avoidance of doubt, 'Order Rejection Percentage' shall mean any undelivered orders which are returned from the address provided by the customer even, after three successful delivery attempts. In event of COD limit breach, your order will be cancelled and you will have to place a new order using Pre-payment options.
Further, the COD limit for any user may get decreased to Rs. 24,999, Rs.1500, Rs.0 basis on order rejection percentage and can be reset to Rs.49,999 basis on Order acceptance percentage and number of prepaid orders placed, post limit decrease.
We reserves the right to determine the COD limit for every customer and/or orders. The COD limit includes any undelivered, unpaid orders and any new orders being placed.
Please retry making the payment after ensuring that the information entered is accurate, including all account details, billing addresses and passwords. If your payment still fails, you can use the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment option, if available on the payment page to place your order. If your payment is debited from your account after a payment failure, it will be credited back within 7-10 days, after we receive a confirmation from the bank.
GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services that is levied on every value addition (through production and services) and is added to a product's sale price. GST has to borne/paid by the ultimate consumer of the product or service. If your order is fulfilled on or after July 1st 2017, GST will be applicable on your orders. GST subsumes all other taxes like Excise duty, VAT, Entry tax etc.
Following rules will govern whether or not additional GST will be applicable on the products purchased by you:
- GST applicability: For a product, if the fulfillment is done on or after July 1st, 2017 and total discount percentage is more than 19% of MRP, then GST may be collected from customer in addition to product price, post discounts. The discounts include those resulting from special offers such as Buy 1 Get 1 and similar offers.
- GST amount: If applicable, the amount of GST collected from customer depends on category
- Apparel/Clothing: Max 12% of net payable (MRP - product discount - coupon discount) will be collected from the customer.
- Footwear: Max 18% of net payable (MRP - product discount - coupon discount) will be collected from the customer.
- Home Furnishing: Min. 5% - Max. 28% of net payable (MRP - product discount - coupon discount) will be collected from the customer.
- Accessories/Other Categories: Max 28% of net payable (MRP - product discount - coupon discount) will be collected from the customer. The amount of GST shown at the cart level is a mere estimate. The actual GST payable shall be determined basis the warehouse (based on availability of the products) from where the goods are being shipped, which will be checked once the order is placed. Only in case of GST being lower than the estimate GST (based on the warehouse from where the goods would be shipped), the customer would be notified of the same and any additional GST paid by the customer would be duly refunded to the customer.
Yes. If you return the product the applicable GST/VAT amount will also be refunded into the source account selected at the time of return initiation. However no refunds of GST/VAT shall be made in relation to shipping charges collected from the consumer under shipping policy.
You can apply a coupon on cart page before order placement. The complete list of your unused and valid coupons will be available under “My Coupons” tab of App/Website/M-site.